Thursday, June 2, 2011

Are there any good books/DVDs that I can get to learn about the mechanics of cars (engine,transmission,etc)?

I want to learn more in depth about cars. I know how to check my fluids, change oil/filter, flush a radiator, change spark plugs, but I would like to REALLY learn about cars and how to repair them. I want to learn what makes an engine go, and how it works with the transmission, and how that ties in to moving the car. Are there any good books (or DVDs) out there that I can get to learn step by step? From basics to advance. I don't want to just get service manuals, but more a general how-to book(s). Thanks in advance.Are there any good books/DVDs that I can get to learn about the mechanics of cars (engine,transmission,etc)?
There is alot of b ooks at the libarely that yo can check out . If you go on the enternet and go to aldata.com You can down load there cd that will show you ever thing you need to know. If you get a hyanes manual frpm your local auto parts store on your car, they will take all the way thru to rebulding your motor and all the rest of your car.Are there any good books/DVDs that I can get to learn about the mechanics of cars (engine,transmission,etc)?
check this out:

http://auto.howstuffworks.com/



you might not need to buy those thingsAre there any good books/DVDs that I can get to learn about the mechanics of cars (engine,transmission,etc)?
buy a chiltons book it will have everything you need to know about car enginesAre there any good books/DVDs that I can get to learn about the mechanics of cars (engine,transmission,etc)?
try a techinal school that offer's an automotive class or buy repair manual's for the vehicle you want to learn about
  • unblock people on myspace
  • work from home job stay
  •