Saturday, November 20, 2010

How difficult is it to change the radiator fan motor on an 88 Cutlass Supreme International Series?

My fan isn't going on and I need to have the motor replaced. My uncle says he'll do it if it's not too hard. I'm going to buy the manual of course, but I wanted to ask here first.How difficult is it to change the radiator fan motor on an 88 Cutlass Supreme International Series?
It's super easy! You'll find it simpler than lifting a dead battery out of a car.How difficult is it to change the radiator fan motor on an 88 Cutlass Supreme International Series?
It takes a lot of time and patience. Be careful to not lose all those little screws.How difficult is it to change the radiator fan motor on an 88 Cutlass Supreme International Series?
it,s not hard to change but make sure you put some silicone sealer around it before installing it.