Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do you change radiator on a Honda Civic EX 96'?

Found a leak in the top of radiator, part right under the cap, looks like it's coming from on specific hole, is there a rubber seal around the top of the radiator I can install or will I have to buy another radiator. Advise Please!!!!How do you change radiator on a Honda Civic EX 96%26039;?
The radiator is made of plastic around the core of aluminum, and the filler neck is also plastic, there is no fix apart from a new radiator, which is actually as easy a radiator to replace as any.How do you change radiator on a Honda Civic EX 96%26039;?
Check out http://www.autozone.com They have FREE online repair manuals that you can view online. I don't think you have to register or anything. Good luck. I love the HONDA CIVIC EX!!! My older brother used to have one. Great power...