Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My mitsu Galant 2002 has the radiator heating in a matter of minutes. What can I do to change it and how?

My heating gauge goes up so quickly that I can't even drive 3 minutes with it.My mitsu Galant 2002 has the radiator heating in a matter of minutes. What can I do to change it and how?
Most likely, the thermostat is stuck closed.My mitsu Galant 2002 has the radiator heating in a matter of minutes. What can I do to change it and how?
check ur coolant level to startMy mitsu Galant 2002 has the radiator heating in a matter of minutes. What can I do to change it and how?
Is there any coolant in the car?

If there is, maybe check thermostat.

if not, find the leak first.My mitsu Galant 2002 has the radiator heating in a matter of minutes. What can I do to change it and how?
get into repair right now. head gasket.......major money. whatever you do not drive it anymore. (this is if you are experiencing high temps while you are driving) if you are idle and expereincing high temp, then water pump. either one do not drive, get it towed to repair asap!!!My mitsu Galant 2002 has the radiator heating in a matter of minutes. What can I do to change it and how?
Your motor is overheating and you are going to damage the motor. You might have a leaking hose clamp which drained the cooling system. A stuck thermostat is another possibility, or if you've been driving this way the head gasket may be blown out and the cylinder head could be warped. Stop driving and have a mechanic check the problem before you have to walk!
  • female barber
  • graphics animation
  •